You’ve never seen the Wimpy Kid World like this before—an entirely new, awesome, friendly, truly fantastic fantasy quest!
From the imagination of Rowley Jefferson comes an adventure of epic proportions. Join Roland and his best friend, Garg the Barbarian, as they leave the safety of their village and embark on a quest to save Roland’s mom from the White Warlock. Will our heroes survive? Find out in Rowley Jefferson’s Awesome Friendly Adventure!
And don’t miss Rowley Jefferson’s first book, the instant #1 bestseller, Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid: Rowley Jefferson’s Journal!
Jeff Kinney is the #1 USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and a six-time Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award winner for Favorite Book. The Meltdown, book 13, was published in October 2018, and was a #1 bestselling book. His latest book, Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid: Rowley Jefferson’s Journal, was published in April 2019. Jeff has been named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World. He is also the creator of Poptropica, which was named one of Time’s 50 Best Websites. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives with his wife and two sons in Massachusetts, where they own a bookstore, An Unlikely Story.
A TICKET INCLUDES ONE (1) COPY OF JEFF KINNEY'S ROWLEY JEFFERSON'S AWESOME FRIENDLY ADVENTURE AND ADMITS ONE (1) CHILD AND ONE (1) ADULT TO THE BOOK PICKUP EVENT. (If you'd like additional signed copies of Awesome Friendly Adventure, you can include a copy with your order.)
- Ticket holders will receive an e-mail with further event details/instructions. These details will include a personal appointment time for your meet and greet. To ensure a fabulous event for ALL attendees, please adhere to this schedule; appointment times cannot be changed.
- All books will be pre-signed. Due to health restrictions, there will be no personalization at this event and no books signed from home. Jeff Kinney will sign ALL purchased copies, including Wimpy Kid and Rowley Jefferson.
- Signed books will be distributed to ticket holders at the event, not before.
- Jeff is happy to take socially distanced photos with fans. A staffer will take photos of each customer with Jeff, which will be uploaded to DropEvent after the event. Details on how to download the photos will be provided on a bookmark to each customer.
- All attendees over the age of 2 must wear a mask, no exceptions.
- All attendees must stay 6 feet distanced from each other at all times during the event, no exceptions.