Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Small Space Gardening for Busy people
is for anyone who wants to grow food and turn the little urban space they have into a flourishing garden.This book will take you step by step through the process of not only setting up a small space garden, but setting it up right so that you will have less work once it is up and running. To set it up right from the start you will need to consider a number of factors, such as:
- Soil - the perfect soil for carrots will not allow lettuce to thrive. To get you started I have included a plant guide as well as planting strategies such as companion planting. Equipped with this knowledge you will be able to select the right plants to fit your specific needs and situation.
- Light - Without light plants cannot grow. With this book you will learn how much direct sunlight you can offer your plants and which plants crave the sun.
- Seeds or plants? - Some plants are very tricky to start from seed as transplanting can be challenging for beginners. You will learn how to select which plants to grow and learn to love new varieties.
- Garden Idea - this is perhaps the most exciting part of starting a small space garden. You don't have to limit yourself to traditional pots and planters. There are a whole range of Garden designs which you can buy ready made, or if you are the DIY type, can also make yourself.
It may seem overwhelming at first but with the right tools and guidance starting a small space garden is easy. This book covers everything you need to know to not just start your garden but to make it flourish. More specifically this book offers you...Gardening Strategies to save you time and get greater yields such as:
Systems to help you spend less time watering your garden including...
- Crop rotation
- Companion planting
- Vertical gardening.
Fertilization and Drainage explained
- Automated watering systems
- Planting for success
- Harvesting rainwater
- Understand Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium
- Complete fertilizer, bone meal and potash
- Organic vs. Chemical fertilizer
On top of this I have answered many common questions in regard to hydroponics, garden tools and general tips.As herbs and fruit are often popular choices I have also included over 25 plant profiles to help you choose the right plants to suit your specific circumstances.This book will help you to make the most of your space and will save you time and stress by avoiding common pitfalls. Start your garden right and use this book as your guide.If you are interested in growing your own food and would like to do it as efficiently as possible then download this book now and get started today To begin your Small Space Garden and enjoy home grown food, scroll up and grab your copy now.