Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
A former engineer stated that the author's first edition contained more alignment information than the sum total of all other works in the Library of Congress. This second edition is the result of over 38 years of hard work and many thousands of hours of writing, testing, retesting, and testing again the alignment related formulas the author has developed on his own. It will make users work much easier and will assist them in making many dollars. It is sure to be valuable to novices and professionals alike
- Written by a mechanic for mechanics in a mechanic's language.
- Provides loads of information, common sense tips, and methods and formulas that have been around for decades.
- Offers the "how-to's"; along with the drawings, the formulas, and mathematical examples that address the "who", "what", "when", "where", "why", and "how" in several dozen realistic incidents involving alignment work.
- Features valuable hints, practical tips, comments, and cautionary notes throughout to drive home each point.
- Covers at least 99% of the field alignment problems encountered by most mechanics.